Please get in touch with any questions and for a no obligation chat about your wedding ceremony
What my couples are saying ...
"We couldn’t have gotten a better ceremony if we tried. Rebecca really brought meaningfulness to the word intimate. From start to finish she created a ceremony that was fully based on us and our children, without it getting boring. Involving the children in the ceremony made it all the better.”
“It exceeded our expectations. Absolutely fabulous.”
“It was much better than expected, we wanted something personal to us and this ticked every box. It completely allowed us to create the wedding we wanted and Rebecca did a superb job delivering the ceremony.”
“It couldn’t have depicted us any better. Rebecca really got to know us as people and as a couple. The ceremony really captured who we are as a partnership.”
"Very happy. We were both very comfortable and enjoyed our time chatting to Rebecca. It was all extremely personal.”
“Rebecca couldn’t have given us a more perfect, personal wedding. She was amazing throughout the whole process and we were blown away by the ceremony.”
“Just a huge thanks from Janna & I for the perfect wedding.”
"Rebecca was phenomenal! We live in the states and having a wedding in a different country can be daunting especially around communication and getting everything scheduled. From the first phone call to the wedding, working with Rebecca as the officiant was amazing. She got to know us and tailored the ceremony to our needs. She brought helpful insights and made the ceremony exactly what we wanted!"
“Rebecca is a amazing celebrant, she went through things so clearly and made our experience very easy and simple, she made the ceremony so special. We thank you so much for everything you have done for us. I would really recommend Rebecca as she was amazing and knew exactly what we wanted and made our day so special.”
“The ceremony was a true reflection of us as a couple. Rebecca most definitely made our day so special and did it just the way we wanted, even better.”
“Rebecca was amazing through the ceremony, she did a perfect job of celebrating our day.”
“Rebecca, we were so delighted you could conduct our ceremony, it was everything we wanted and more. Your attention to detail was amazing, your easy going approach and the love you put into our ceremony was just amazing.”
“Rebecca had us off, it felt like she knew us all our lives.”
Why choose a Celebrant led wedding?
So you've decided to tie the knot! You want to know more about how to plan your wedding, elopement or budget ceremony. You've come to the right place. One of the main reasons couples choose to have a Celebrant-led wedding is the freedom of choice it offers for the entire day, from start to finish. A Celebrant-led service is a more personalised way to reflect a couple's feelings towards each other, and the journey they have taken to reach their wedding day.
A Celebrant-led wedding allows you:
- The freedom to choose your venue (it doesn't have to be a wedding-licenced venue or one pre-approved by a registrar).
- To write your own vows.
- To include personalised rituals or symbols that mean something to you (like a sand ceremony or hand-tying).
- To include personal readings that can read by friends and family.
- The freedom to include a mix of religious and non-religlious elements, a particular prayer you like, for example, or religious music.
- To indulge in a themed wedding of your choice and thread this theme through the ceremony and readings.
- To make an entrance! The format of the ceremony is up to you - walk down the aisle individually, together, with your best friend, or your children. Do this to your favourite rock song or a wedding march. The possibilities are up to you.
- To enjoy a tailor-made ceremony written with your reflections and ideas running through it.
Header image courtesy of Caitlin Higgason www.caitphoto.com